Friday, February 17, 2012

Blogging Workshop!

If you live in or around Spartanburg County, SC and are interested in having your own blog, Daisy suggests the following....

Workshop: Blog as Noun, Blog as Verb

Helen Correll and Ned Barrett

February 27, 7-9pm at The Showroom

Over the last decade, “blog” has become a noun and a verb, both something we keep and something we do. Perhaps you would like to start a blog or improve on the blog you already have. This workshop will explain the benefits of blogging, help you define your blog, and discuss effective blog writing, approaching posts in a way that will attract readers and keep them coming back for more. With a fun and creative approach, you should leave the workshop with several posts written or planned and a direction for your blogging future.

Read more about HUB CITY WRITERS PROJECT and the workshop leaders, and register HERE.

FYI: It's going to be fun!

3 comments:

Dorothy J said...

Thanks for last night, Helen. Your blog is lovely. My learning curve is soooo steep and my time sooo short (art show opening April 1) and I was sooo sleep deprived. It was worth it to discover your lovely blog. I just fly through life like I was shot out of a cannon, so it is nice to read bout all the little things I'm missing. Thanks for noticing, writing&drawing and posting. xoxox Dorothy

Dorothy J said...

I figured out why you have so many California visits. I choose to comment thru my google account and that will probably make me show up as California instead of Spartanburg. Check and see. xoxo D

Helen said...

Thanks, Dorothy. I am so glad you came last night. I'm not sure I would have if I'd been up since 4 a.m. I look forward to seeing your blog once you get it going, whenever that may be! Let me know if you need further help. I'd be glad to assist.

Btw, what time this morning were you visiting my blog? I need to know that to determine which user was you...none of them this morning were from Spartanburg.